O.o

O.o

Our Amazing Pageviewers So Far...

Sunday 12 January 2014

Stay Strong (PLEASE READ)

This to anhbody who is going through a hard time. You are loved,dont worry.<3
For me this is for the person I love the most,if you ever see this: you know who you are,I love you more then I could ever scream <3 ~ Angel <3

When God Made You ~ Stephen Barnes 


If you were to be fallen in well I would throw down a ladder and calm all you troubles so you could climb up into my arms.

If you were to be lost at see I would blow on the ocean and change all the currents and have the waves carry you home to me.
Home to me.

I'd be your everything,your everything
Whenever you need me.
Id be your everying.

If you were to be I a horrible car crash I would throw myself infront of you and cushion all the impact,id be your human airbag.

If you were to die right here in now. I would pray to the heavens to take my soul instead and trade you out.
Trade you out.

Id be everything,your everything
Whenever you need me.
Id be your everything.

If you were to jump off some great hight I would be there at the bottom with arms stretched to the sky,id be your saftey net for life. Your saftey net for life. And if you were to become without sight, I would be right here to grab onto, run to guied you. And though your eyes are dark I would be your light.
I would be your light.
Id be your light.
Id be your light.

I would be your everything,your everything
When ever you need me.
Your everything. <3



1 comment: