O.o

O.o

Our Amazing Pageviewers So Far...

Wednesday 15 January 2014


Ok its official. Mr Brownlow quit on the 15th of January 2014. RIP To his MSP Account. But he quit for a good reason, he said he spent way too much time focusing on MSP than more important things in life like family and school and training. For  that I respect his decision even though it means we won't see him again. We'll miss you brownie, I wish you the best of luck in your life and I hope you do really well in life! <3

 
Thats the last thing he said to me, and I hope he'll never forget us :) Anyway um yeah :D I guess its kinda gonna be strange without his rant forums... And the way he uses :') in ever sentence #PredictableMuch? Lol I'm joking but yeah it won't be the same thing without him, by the way this is a tribute post to him in case you didn't get that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment