O.o

O.o

Our Amazing Pageviewers So Far...

Saturday 11 January 2014

Good Friends And Bad Gadgets

I just spent at least two hours trying to add a playlist to this... Its a long story, but luckily I'm a fast typer :)

Basically I tried to add a playlist to here, to do that I had to choose the songs and copy down their links, that was easy, but THEN I had to put in a code into the dashboard or something like that to finish it all, me and Angel only just did this today! So I had NO IDEA where the dashboard was or where anything was really! SO I asked one of the best bloggers ever what to do: Mr Brownlow. Mr Brownlow was really nice and helpful, and told me exactly what to do! I had had a HUGE weight lifted of my shoulders! I was really happy until... I realised that NONE of the songs where playing when I logged into the blog! Which means: Because I'm a dumb retard, I COPIED THE WRONG LINKS. I am sooo angry with my self right now :'D spent ages doing that playlist!!! So that title was kind of misleading. It was a perfectly well working gadget, it was just a case of the Kiana Virus, meaning that you flop in the simplest virtual tasks :) Now excuse me while I go bash my head against the wall!

~AVeryEmbarassedKiana Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment