O.o

O.o

Our Amazing Pageviewers So Far...

Tuesday 8 April 2014

60 Facts You Didn't Know About Kiana!

Hey Kiana here, Yeah I copied Angel... You all know me well enough to know I don't care... Yeah ok so here it is!

1. I'm half Portuguese
2. I'm half English
3. I'm only fluent in English
4. I've never been on an aeroplane
5. My right eye is somehow darker than my left O.o
6. I have a half sister
7. I'm extremely sensitive to cold.. I mean I actually have panic attacks and I hyperventilate if I'm outside for too long
8. I didn't get chickenpox till I was 11 years old.. yay.
9. I'm allergic to flower pollen and dust
10. I'll probably never be able to play a piano or a guitar because I have a very bad memory
11. When I was born apparently I was sleeping?
12. I can't be racist because my mum's white, my dad's black, and my aunts Asian :'D
13. I weigh 6 stones (Is that good or bad?)
14. I looooooove Angel!! (Friendly way, calm down!)
15. I'm a Scorpio
16. On the Chinese zodiac I'm a snake
17. I was born on the 13th November
18. The time that I was born was 17:59 like a boss
19. I have a Blackberry
20. My favourite colour is blue
21. My favourite band is Ghost Town
22. I don't like standing in grass
23. I find French songs are more relaxing than English ones.
24. I have dip dyed hair (Golden Bronze apparently)
25. Apparently I have an English accent
26. I haven't got a style like Emo or Girly I'm kinda mixed, new style every week :'D
27. I've had 1 ear infection, 1 chest infection, and 2 throat infections.. Yay unhealthy me.
29. I'm 5ft something (I'm bad at Maths) :'D
30. At school I'm best at English
31. I want to be an author when I grow up
32. One of my bad habits is biting my nails
33. Another one is playing with my eyelashes on my left eye which makesme accidently pull them out sometimes and makes my eyelid sore.
34. I like brussell sprouts (And have no idea why everyone hates them?)
35. I don't like butter (And no I have no idea why)
36. I have a side fringe
37. My nickname is Kiki
38. My feet are size 4
39. For some reason I really like depressing songs
40. I have a bad temper
41. I can't get really rude sometimes
42. I have a lot of enemies
43. One of my enemies who's name begins with an 'E' doesn't even know we're enemies
44. I get annoyed really easily
45. I'm better at French than Spanish (Even though I'm Portuguese -_-)
46. My favourite cold food is sushi
47. My favourite hot food is pizza
48. I'm good at reading things from long distances, but up close, sometimes I blank O.o
49. I want to go to either Cambridge, or Oxford University! :)
50. For my GCSE's I'm going to pick: English, Science, Maths (Obviously), Enterprise, Product Design, French and History
51. I like hanging out with my certain group of friends at school only
52. I looooooove onesie's! :')
53. I have a Moviestarplanet, Tumblr, and Twitter account.
54. I'm getting Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat next year.
55. I'm really good at: English, French and Product Design
56. I'm not so good at: IT, Music a Science
57. If I could have any superpower it would be invisibility that I can turn on/off
58. If I could change my name it would either be: Mika, Eve or Nicolette
59. I like trains. (Watch ASDF Movies if you don't get it)
60. I love watching Cherry Wallis, Emma Blackery, and LukeIsNotSexy on YouTube :)

That's it! If you read all of this I'm concerned for your health since you might just be a stalker... Kidding! Anywayz, see you lot later :*

~Piplup Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment