O.o

O.o

Our Amazing Pageviewers So Far...

Saturday 5 April 2014

Bored At School -.-

Hey Hey Hey! Me And Kiki Are Just At School And Just Wanted To Do Some Shout Outs For Our Friends...Who Are Right Next To Us >O<

Angels Shout Outs:
My First Shout Out Is Beautiful Sayma! My Happy Go Lucky Bestie! The Most Random Girl Ever And Is Allllllllllways Smiling! Making Me Laugh When I Don't Want To Smile :') Stay Beautiful Lil Weird Kid :* x

My Second Shout Out Is For Shanny! The Most, Crazy Girl Ever! So Sweet And So Very Weird! Oh,And Shes Probs Squidwards Biggest Fan! Stay Crazy :D x

Now Time For Kianas Shout Outs!

Hey :* I wanna shout out to one of my closest friends: Brooke! Thanks for always sticking by me and cheering me up, your randomness is what makes you you! :') Love you my Beautiful Broccoli, never change! xx

Next is my baby sister Saffron! Love you so much and I hope you have the best life you can full of joy and happiness, and I'll ALWAYS protect you <3

And lastly is.. Sayma again! :'D Yeah she gets two shout outs because she's just awesome, we all love you Sayma! Thanks for making me laugh and for just being there for me when I needed you, I hope that you, me, and Angel stay friends for as long as possible!! <3

Thanks for reading guys, more posts coming soon!

~Angel and Kiana :*

No comments:

Post a Comment